Montessori School of Orlando is committed to providing the highest quality education for your child in a safe, well-prepared Montessori environment that is rich in language, math, culture, science, and geography. We strive to give your child the best possible experience in our school by cultivating a love for learning and shaping a strong foundation which will last a lifetime.
- When a lesson has been given, the child has the freedom to choose, to move, or to repeat an exercise.
- The children reinforce their own learning by repetition of work and the internal feeling of success.
- The children progress at their own pace and successfully complete the self-correcting exercises. They develop confidence in their ability to understand their achievement.
- The mixed-age group creates self-confidence for the older ones by being able to be a role model and help the younger ones.
- Our highly trained and certified Montessori teachers are dedicated to help foster your child’s growth and development academically, emotionally, and socially.
- Our school does not discriminate on the basis of sex, orientation, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, or disability.